LEKI is the world's leading manufacturer of skiing, trekking and nordic walking poles. For over 60 years, outdoor enthusiasts have appreciated the quality, value and technology that goes into each and every one of their products.
The Prestige is a two-part telescopic pole that comes with a durable, low weight aluminium shaft. The handle comes in a hard plastic enclosure and synthetic cork surface, and the hand strap can be easily detached due to the trigger system.
Adjustable length: 100 cm to 130 cm
Weight: 235g per pole
Cortec Trigger: A click system that gives a quick attachment and release of the strap with one finger when you want to grab a drink or simply wipe your perspiration. Straps adjust quickly to size.
Strong lightweight aluminium shaft
- Super Lock System (SLS): LEKI's unique twist to lock/unlock height adjustment system
- Carbon flex tip: Exceptionally sturdy and provides optimal grip on uneven ground when you remove the Nordic Rubber Tips
Benefits of Nordic Walking
- Improves posture
- Burn up to 40% more calories during your walk
- Pump up your cardio by increasing oxygen consumption
- Strengthen your upper body and create resistance to build better bone density
- Engages the whole body through natural arm/leg motion follow-through
- Distributes stress and movement, reducing stress to your knees and lower joints
Anatomy of a Pole
Sold in pairs
A product of Germany