The Active Rollator is sturdy, comfortable and sleek in design. It is easy to use with with its smooth and responsive wheels.
Be it to the supermarket for grocery shopping, a stroll at the park with your loved ones or just simply getting around your house, the Active Rollator allows you to maintain your active and independent lifestyle safely.
Come down to our showroom and take a look!
Max user weight: 125kg
Width: 60cm (24")
Adjustable handle height: 76cm - 102cm (30" - 40")
Adjustable seat height: 51cm - 64cm (20" - 25")
Material: Aluminium and plastic
Dimensions (W x D x H): 60cm x 82cm x 77-95cm (24" x 32.3" x 30-37")
Folded dim (W x D x H): 60cm x 27cm x 96cm (24" x 10.6" x 37.8")
Patented maintenance-free brake system: Features internal brake cables for user safety
Roll resistor: Mounts easily on the rear wheel brake arm to give resistance on the back wheel and prevents the rollator from rolling freely. The resistance level can be easily adjusted by turning the wheel. Mainly for people who require extra security for balance.
Easy folding system: Effortless one-handed folding. The Active Rollator locks and stands in the folded position.
- Removable shopping basket: Located under the seat, the basket contents are protected from theft and weather
- Adjustable handle height: Easily adjustable with no loose hardware showing. Positions are clearly numbered for reference.
- Adjustable seat height: Four adjustable seat heights in just seconds with dual release levers. No tools required.
- Reflective tape: Added safety feature on the frame for visibility when walking at night or at low visibility situations.
- Detachable back rest: Steady backrest in ergonomic shape, that attaches to steel brackets under the seat. The backrest is designed to move with the adjustable seat to always ensure a comfortable position with support in the right place. The backrest is and can easily be removed or reattached without tools.
A product of Norway
About The Access Group | Access seeks to cover the needs of increased freedom of movement and rational access for people and goods in private homes, business premises and institutions. Ergonomics, adjustability, comfort, manoeuvrability and safety were key points Access decided to take to the next level with the Active Rollator.